We sat down with Mr. Roberto Guerrero, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Air Force Operational Energy, to hear an outlook on optimizing operational energy use in the Air Force. As well as:
- Reducing operational energy demand in the near term
- Filling existing gaps with new energy solutions
- Modernization and acquisition priorities to take precedence in 2019
- Best practices for increasing energy efficiency in the Air Force
- A few reasons why you can't afford to miss the upcoming summit and Mr. Guerrero's keynote presentation
This exclusive interview with Don Juhasz, Director, Director Energy Resource Management, Defense Logistics Agency, previews his speaking session at the upcoming Tactical Power Summit and will uncover; Some of the energy solution challenges facing the DoD and other government agencies, programs that will help reduce the energy intensity for the DLA, tactical power technology. If you would like this sent right to you inbox, email us today and we will send it right over.
DLA's mission is to support the services with the energy products necessary to conduct their missions whether training or combat. Many renewable and fuel alternatives are being implemented where possible to reduce the energy intensity baseline, but there are instances where a higher cost is paid to ensure the safety of our soldiers. Don Juhasz of the Defense Logistics Agency explains… If you would like to have this sent right to your inbox, email us today.
Check out this interview on military technology from onsite at Operational Energy 2018 with HDIAC's Technology Scout Matt Sanderson!