Beth Ferry, Power Division Chief, CERDEC U.S. Army, presents on the CERDEC power division, CSA priorities, future technologies and more.
Chris Hurley, Power Team Lead, CERDEC U.S. Army, presents on the Soldier Power Development Program, future technologies, resourcing opportunities and more.
Doreen Swanson, Senior Program Manager, Cummins Power Generation, presents on the AMMPS Microgrid with energy storage, trends in power generation technologies, and the next generation of AMMPS.
Mr. Jack Surash, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army, Energy and Sustainability; Assistant Secretary of the Army, IE&E, presents on recent goals achieved in installation energy, proposed plans for the future, and more.
Joseph Quigley, Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis Lead, SLB-STO-D, NSRDEC, US Army, and Janet Langley, System Engineering Integration Lead, SLB-STO-D, NSRDEC, US Army present on:
- Evaluating Army S&T sustainment technologies for resource reduction potential
- Understanding system interactions
- Achievable reductions with integrated approaches
Col. Brian Magnuson, Director, Marine Corps Expeditionary Power Systems, presents on reducing energy waste, protecting energy micro-grids, and using training and enhanced operations to increase energy efficiency.
Lieutenant Colonel Michael Baker, Product Manager for Handheld, Manpack and Small Form Fit, U.S. Army, presents on using advanced software to reduce energy demand-Deploying next generation lithium-ion batteries for increased warfighter mobility.
Colonel Bill Myer, Director, Operational Energy and Contingency Basing ASA, Installation, Energy and Environment, U.S. Army, presents on OE domains, the vehicle OE approach, and universal power.
Captain Mark R. Vandroff, USN Commanding Officer Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division, U.S. Navy, presents on increasing fuel efficiency requirements for future planned aircraft acquisitions, upgrading current weapons systems to improve fuel efficiency, and promoting an energy conservation friendly environment in the force.
Mr. Brian Ernst, Project Manager, Joint Operational Energy Initiative (JOEI), TARDEC; Mr. Morris G. Hayes, Division Chief, Modeling Analysis Division, TRAC; Mr. William R. Fisher, Lead, Power and Energy Team, AMSAA, present on data management and validation, scenario development, model capabilities, and example analysis.
In preparation for Operational Energy 2019, we wanted to exclusively share these past presentations with you. Below you will find expert content on:
- Power and Energy Enabling Multi-Domain Battle
- Enabling Tactical Energy Independence
- The Intersection of DoD Operational Energy Strategy and Industry Trends
- Multi-domain Battle Concept: Challenges for Army Energy
- Materiel and Non-materiel Solutions for Reducing Fuel, Water, and Waste on Expeditionary Base Camps
- Identifying and Reducing Energy Risks in US Marine Expeditionary Missions
- Reducing Energy Demands of Tactical Radios to Increase Warfighter Mobility
- Multi-domain Battle Concept: Future Battlefield Power
- Operational Energy Impact Analysis on Mission and Sustainment Effectiveness
- Navy’s Challenges and Strategies for Reducing Operational Energy Demands in Current and Future Warfighting Force